Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

Awesome

I really enjoy watching these. They're Goddamn funny. Keep up the lulz work!

Abysmal Adventures #1 Abysmal Adventures #1

Excellent!

I really enjoyed this Animation, some nice new ideas and some great Animating. Voice acting and timing were perfect.
I especially liked the part where he thinks to himself (Don't read this if you haven't watched the Animation already) 'I realised that Subway Train should've killed me'. Very funny and great timing.
I do agree with some people, that at times it was slow, but I didn't mind. It set a good pace for the Animation.

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Great

You know, I think that this Animation was great, really smooth and stylised.
Also, people who are saying that there is nothing new, and it's all the same as other Stick fighting animations: You are idiots. You complain about how it's one stick against many enemies, and who has a special power or ability, what's so bad about that? Pretty much everything, not just stick animations, use the same formula, one hero against many.
I think that you're pathetic if you think there is nothing new with these animations. Also, have an open mind. I get what you mean, but that doesn't mean the actual animation isn't superb.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Awesome

This was really great. At first I thought that it wouldn't be that good, because it was a Stick Animation (I don't hate them, but I just think that a lot of people suck at making good ones). But this was completely different!

This had excellent music, some great humour (Especially the Duel Death), and it had some awesome animation. Well done to you sir. Well done.

-Guitar-Zero- -Guitar-Zero-

What?

This was...Odd. The animation work was good, but it had no depth or feel to it.
Nice try. If you make another one make sure it appeals to most people.
Still Good though :/

Finished Business Collab Finished Business Collab

How Dare You!!

I don't mean to be rude but this could not have been any worse. For one there was no story, it was all just nonsense and rubbish.

GOOD POINTS:
~Animation was alright at times, a bit odd though
~Frame rate was smooth

BAD POINTS:
~Amount of detail
~No Story
~All recycled clips of your worst animations, that you couldn't be bothered to finish

I find it odd that so many people have said it was good. It was absolutley auful.

Please only take these remarks as constructive critisism, for when you make your next...If any.

Still nice try : {

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

WOAH!!

Man, this has to be the best Joe Zombie, it was amazing, even if it did take 3 years lol, nice one cant wait for the last one, good going!!

Transitions Episode 1 Transitions Episode 1

Noice!!

that was amazin mate, when will the other episode be ready? nice goin cnt wait till the other 2.

Metal Gear Crisis 1.2 Metal Gear Crisis 1.2

woah!!that ruled!!

dude you should really make another one or more they are great..and from the front snake looks like a celeb..its wierd...nice goin

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

great how it all goes together..woot it ruled!!

wow this was amazing it went so well with everything well done...hope people like it as much as me...nice one